Is the raising engineering college fee justified?

The education sector is undergoing fast changes(quality) during past few years. At the same rate, Engineering college fees is also increasing. To get quality education we have to spend lot of money. Private institutions are charging different rate of fees. This hike in engineering college fees really gives quality education?

Replies

• pavani abburi
    pavani abburi
    though quality is provided fees are not reasonable too high to bare for middle classstudent.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've always questioned the fees engineering colleges charge. The labs are the same, the equipment is the same, the desk and benches are the same and the professors are the same. Yet the college fee is ~ 10x - 15x what it was in my time.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    I've always questioned the fees engineering colleges charge. The labs are the same, the equipment is the same, the desk and benches are the same and the professors are the same. Yet the college fee is ~ 10x - 15x what it was in my time.
    New buildings are constructed and adds more number of seats. If we consider, salary of the professors, there is a huge hike in it.
  • svs1905
    svs1905
    The_Big_K
    I truly agree.Education is for everyone and b'coz of money if anyone deserving is denied it , its injustice.At the same time with hike in everything higher college income is necessary.I think this issue can be better solved by government's aid...
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    svs1905
    I think this issue can be better solved by government's aid...
    With government permission only, self financing colleges are increasing their fees. And most engineering colleges are owned by politicians.
  • svs1905
    svs1905
    But in the end its only the government and funding bodies that can help.... 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Parner our tecfest EXCEL 2012 *********************** tecfest website:https://excelmec.org college website: https://mec.ac.in Excel is the annual techno-managerial festival hosted by Govt. Model Engineering College (MEC), Cochin, Kerala, India in association with...
what is the minimum rank in GATE to get an admission in any of the iit's for a cs student...??? plzzzz guyzzz help...
This is a question from IIT Powai aptitude test. My friend could not find enough time to solve it. Me too took about 2 hours to solve it only to...
The lecturers in my college are teaching C++. But, there are a few forums which say that Python is better than C++. So, I need suggestions!! Shall I start learning...
I want to know how the multiple access techniques are implemented practically. I know the Theory behind TDMA FDMA and CDMA but i dont know how is the channel shared...