Is the pre-DAC course taught online by any institute?

Anybody here knows if the pre-DAC is available online as an e-Learning module?
Since I am not a resident of Mumbai or Pune, it is impossible for me to do the course.

This page(#-Link-Snipped-#) says that eLearning module is available. But this is a very old press release. The MET IIT site also says that eLearning modules are available(#-Link-Snipped-# - see the bottom of the page).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys! I'm sharing the video to our new startup which is a social networking app. Me and my friend have been brainstorming for this app for quite a long...
Re-thinking the entire Tablet-PC experience, Asustek Computer Inc. or ASUS the tech giant has come up with Transformer AiO P1801, an all-in-one PC which can be transformed into a tablet....
Twitter, the 140 characters micro-blogging platform, just got better for the Apple iMac and Macbook users with the launch of its version 2.2.1 update. Twitter for Mac users who run...
I am trying hands in WordPress, now looking for a secure and fast image hosting site to host images for my site. I tried using dropbox and google drive looks...
AMD or Advanced Micro Devices, the world's most popular chip-maker, next only to its mega rival Intel, is now launching two new families of mobile chips. Based out of Sunnyvale...