Is the 3rd world war is near?

Symptoms are same during 2nd world war , Hitler was the reason and now again a another stubborn leader named gadafi

Today the world has been divided because of libya

America, Britain on one side and Russia ,china and one more country on other side

What do you think guys?

Is the boom boom is near? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hmmm i think UNO would do some thing to suppress this movement and i hope it will respond soon
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    NO, I don't think so!
    World War Won't Come for any reason!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I will stop it any way.So chill everyone ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    NO, I don't think so!
    World War Won't Come for any reason
    lol no sp i think it will come for water but not for liberty or anything because we having high level of army to protect people
    and if 3rd world war comes no one will remain because of new technology
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    sahithi pallavi
    NO, I don't think so!
    World War Won't Come for any reason!
    war don't need any reason

especially in states like punjab
    .I hope you might have seen yamla ,pagla ,deewana ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Beware of Third World War CEans.Get ready to face it.It's only 6000 billion miles away.๐Ÿ˜›
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    dileep k
    Beware of Third World War CEans.Get ready to face it.It's only 6000 billion miles away.๐Ÿ˜›
    6000 billion miles away? What do you mean?

By the way, next world war as depicted by Indian Cine Industry might be using Bio-War! ๐Ÿ˜”
    Its way too dangerous than the previous nuclear and atomic wars! ๐Ÿ˜”
    Lets keep our fingers crossed, and see what is the decision of the government and UNOs...

By the way, I was seeing these articles... Was really thrilled and well, no sleep for tonight I guess after hearing these... ๐Ÿ˜”
    Ultimate Fate Of The Universe
    11Th Millennium And Beyond
    See Predicted events after year 1,000,000 - Seriously shocked!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
    7,590,000,000: The red giant Sun engulfs the Earth. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I don't know everyone worry about this world war 3.Be positive and hope for the best, even there is world war and no one can stop it. As we know there are many nuclear and bio weapons.If used 1/10 of the those every part of the earth will be destroyed with in a mater of minutes and there will be nothing and no one would want this.

"Even a terrorist would not want to get himself killed if he knows the danger of the weapons that every country possess."
    100% there is not even a single chance of WW3 as this is modern world in Web 2.0 and Facebook, how can one expect there would be even a WW3! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Being Ceans we will do something!

I will ban gidafi wat say guys?
    English-Scared
    Being Ceans we will do something!

I will ban gidafi wat say guys?
    We can spread the awareness about this and bring in all the youth together... ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had this idea many months ago, and posting it here for your feedback. One thing most of the engineering students love to do is discuss the question paper with...
Aps dear all frieds.... i need a simulator and assmbler for arm processor... plz suggest name of some good simulators....
We are Back to you CEans.. Glad to present KYCEan Series ..This time we have a talkative guy who had joined us around 3 months back, and a CE star...
I am very interested in developing software. I read the deitel book on C programming. Book explained a lot on coding. Now I want to learn how to develop a...
C++ pointers are the address variables that are used to access some memory location. Declaration: int *p; Here 'p' is an identifier that is used to store some address. The...