Is Teknocrat’s Academy of Automation and Control Technology (TAACT), Nashik a good institution?

I would like to hear from present/past students of the institution about the quality and type of training provided. I would also like to hear about their placement record.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want project ideas based on INTERNET OF THINGS for BE final year Electronics &telecommuncicatin
The newest offering from Intex Mobiles is 'Intex Aqua Power 4G' - an Android Marshmallow running smartphone with the major highlight of a powerful battery that keeps the device running...
One of the top engineering entrance exams in India, BITSAT is the test that BITS Pilani aspirants are ready to kill for. Since the competition is really tough and the...
Hello, i m doing Mtech 2nd yr. I want suggestion about recent topics in networking. or any project idea related to VoIP and BGP. thank you
#include #include struct node { int data ; struct node *next,*prev; }; int main() { int n ,m,a,count=0,i,j; char rot; scanf("%d",&n); fflush(stdin); scanf("%d",&m); fflush(stdin); printf("\n"); struct node *head1=NULL,*rear1,*ptr,*temp,*head2=NULL,*rear2; if(head1==NULL)...