Is teamviewer is better software to connect another computer ?

is any other better app

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like teamviewer and we use it to connect to computers all the times. There's a screen sharing feature included with MacOS, but teamviewer is super easy to work with. If you want, there's a remote desktop feature included with Windows. I had tried it years ago, but TeamViewer always took the #1 place.
  • Eng.asish kumar
    Eng.asish kumar
    thanks
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Eng.asish kumar
    is any other better app
    I have found Anydesk's performance somewhat better than Teamviewer.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • samkosenko
    samkosenko
    I like use LiteManager
    • It's better think, because I don't need to buy a license every year.
    • updates are free.
    • the program has all the similar tools for remote management of the PC.
    • It works over the Internet or over a local area network.
    • For Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have been using Facebook you know it has its own problems. One of such problems is engagement bait. Now you may not be familiar with this term but...
The process to select a perfect career is started from the school stage. So, students have to find their interested areas at their school stage, so that they can further...
InFocus Corp. an American smartphone maker company, is all charged up for enticing the Indian market with its latest offering- InFocus Vision 3 with a slim bezel 5.7-inch 18:9 HD+...
The new Vivo Y75 which was announced today in China and it ticks all the boxes Vivo smartphones are known for. The Vivo Y75 has ridiculously high resolution cameras, adheres...
Controls for Information Security​ Security controls are safeguards or countermeasures to minimize the security risks. These controls basically restrict access of information to authorize entities only. Controls can be categorized...