Is SPINS, security protocol for sensor network a computer science related topic?

Is SPINS, security protocol for sensor network a computer science related topic?is it a recent one?

Replies

• sankrithi
    sankrithi
    Is spins a recent topic for seminar?
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Its a computer science algorithm that is implemented in wireless networking on a large basis. This kind of algorithm can also be used in applications that suites it nature.

Basically you must never classify a protocol or algorithm on the basis of field to which it belongs. Any algorithm or protocol can be applied in any area provided that it remains in harmony with the spirit of the application.

By the way, it is SPIN and not SPINS.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Not at all.
    The trivial version was implemented way back in twentieth century itself (around 1999). Then onward, there were numerous modifications and improvements in its design.
    But still you can take the ideas from it and design your own protocol. No harm in it.
  • sankrithi
    sankrithi
    proffy
    Not at all.
    The trivial version was implemented way back in twentieth century itself (around 1999). Then onward, there were numerous modifications and improvements in its design.
    But still you can take the ideas from it and design your own protocol. No harm in it.
    Thankyou 😀
    Its for presenting my seminar this semester.SPIN r8?thanks for that too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is cvt.. ?? gear ratio ..? torque-power relation ..? designing..
HI FRIENDS....... TILL LAST SEM I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ENGINEERING.... BUT NOW I AM DREAMING ABOUT MY CAREER.. I AM TRYING A LOT TO BE AN ENGINEER.. NOW MY...
Hi, I'm jen an engineering graduating student. For my final year project proposal, I'm planning to do a digital automobile fuel gauge level monitoring system with displaying remaining distance based...
Hello sir/madam 1st of all I would like to say I am a fresher graduated this year frm btech in mechanical engg..I was waiting for some campus placement results but...