Is "Russia 2045" against nature?

I just saw the "Russia 2045"("avatar BCI stuff") and it was technologically very inspiring..! But when you think in another way something does not sound good..! i.e. are we trying to go against the nature?("Nature will definitely find its way..!")..! and is Russia trying to become a Super-power again? creating avatars may lead to a new era of neo-humans alright but.....! won't it lead to the extinction of our mortal souls? even those Intelligent bots would be greedy like us and may lead to many world wars and stuffs..! Won't it lead to the ultimate extinction.?? pls clarify..!

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Not only Russia, everyone likes to become super power. We dream to become super power, but we don't try.
    Based on the topic, its against nature, whatever may happen because of it. If neo-humans is created, we should be ready for everything, both positive and negative. Who knows, it may lead to 3rd world war too
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    They talk of new mankind. The project:Russia 2045.
    Is there not a contradiction right there? Why Russia, or xyz?
    Is intelligence soul? Will there also be a new God? Biological reproduction is no more needed. Continuation of the species is unneeded as there is immortality. So, what is being achieved? Does achievement mean anything at all? One may have different type of these beings designed for different applications. But is there a need for different applications?
    All that may be needed is just one such organism that can exist alone for ever. The rest of the world an die a natural death. All life can become extinct including micro organisms.
    What is consciousness? Soul? Who am I?
    An unemotional entity will dispose of problems like humans who are subject to diseases, depend on a food chain, so that it can go on going on?
    To which green altar?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I'm looking for an original TND-501 or a substitute for the same its a spare from the Trace Elliot AH1000 Bass amp.
A few of the tributes currently making the rounds on twitter. 1) "Pratibha Patil to leave Delhi soon for Pune. Via Bali, Tahiti, Honolulu , Vancouver , Miami , St....
Can someone write detailed functioning of the air conditioners? I'd appreciate your responses.
iam a mechanical engg 4th year guy... can any one suggest me a good project in automobile engineering.??
I am student of final year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want your help in searching project topics related to my branch.