Is politics not for educated people?

People frequently stop my conversations when I talking about politics by saying" You are well educated, why are you thinking about politics. " 

Replies

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

Depends upon what defines "educated people". People who are currently in the politics have different kind of education that enables them to control masses and make sure that they are in power. 

Typical education system has nothing to do with politics and hence education is not a requirement to enter into politics. 

I hope some day people will stop calling formal education as the 'only' education. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New research innovation made recently in Astrophysics. 
as i'm doing my project under the the topic of underwater image enhancement ..am facing little difficult in matlab codings...will anyone provide and teach me the matlab codings under this...
Why we not measure electricity bill in kvah while the kvah consist both components of power triangle kw and kvar So if we measure kvah then we need not to...
Many times I experienced these words from people, I don't know how to react for these words. There are many people who have more knowledge then me but don't know...
Hello Everyone, I hope that you are doing well.I m student and i have a final year project, I have chance to do it on the phishing attacks but right...