Is our data safe in the cloud?

Cloud computing saves our space in our hard drives or other storage but
Is our data is safe in clouds .......

Replies

• Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    In digital world, nothing is perfectly safe! Like other technologies, cloud is also vulnerable to attacks. Safety is in your own hands, use strong passwords, do research when registering to a new cloud system ,see for their past failures, if exist, then chose a new one. Most of the things are encrypted when going back and forth between systems, so that's an advantage!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What #-Link-Snipped-# said!

Cloud computing is computing on 'virtual servers'. Generally speaking, cloud will save data on remotely located servers. For example, Gmail - a cloud service that stores all the emails on their servers, not on your hard drive.

In general, clouds storage is more reliable than saving stuff on your local hard disk. Leading cloud service providers will allow you to keep multiple backups of your data; so you can always switch to the latest backup in case you lose your current data.

I hope this answers your question. If you have more questions, feel free to ask them below.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    akash singh kushwaha
    Cloud computing saves our space in our hard drives or other storage but
    Is our data is safe in clouds .......
    Is your question in context to data availability or data security?
    Any ways, you have been given answers to both the aspects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Akash Singh Kushwaha. I'm a student in GNCSI collage . My fav subject is MATHS 😀. Love to play cricket,video games ,watching action movies.....😁
Can anyone help me find Johnson cook failure parameters (d1-d5) for DH-36 steel, because i am trying to model impact loading in abaqus. Or Johnson cook failure parameters(d1-d5) for any...
I'm wondering if there's any service provider, payment gateway in India that allows you to make payments from your current mobile balance. For example, if I'm buying something that costs...
A team of researchers from Berkeley Lab in the U.S. have come up with a new solution in the form of a 2D Laser that can take them a step...
Sony India has announced the official launch of its latest Android smartphones in the Z Series - the Sony Xperia Z5 Dual and Xperia Z5 Premium - the world’s first...