Is Materialistic Comfort on Earth, Needed or Not?

The modern era faces the greatest threats to human existence: the need to be satisfied. We do not stop at anything, we want more. Materialistic comfort may be categorized in many different ways, the most known form is the hoarding up of commodities for comfort. When a human is born, he/she comes naked to this world; and when we die, we do not take anything with us. Then why are we selfish in saving up the natural resources for the future generations to use them?

P.S. Looking forward to your ideas....๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Everything around is materialistic attraction in itself.I mean earth itself is materialistic.Everything we do,study,work,travel etc is materialistic and the real meaning of contentment is to win over materialistic attractions,and thus is difficult.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello ... ๐Ÿ˜€ i have one qustion about algorithms Gaussian filters in matlab . we know fspecial function creates Gaussian filters using this algorithm : โ€‹ and n1 , n2...
Most people dream of becoming an enterprunr. Although enterpruship is a "BIG JOB", which requires strong desire, clear vision, real focus, . I believe entrepreneur should be ready to get...
Hi all , I am currently working and I want to do my higher studies next year in France. The course would ideally start in September 2012. Meanwhile I am...
Have a Look at this. ๐Ÿ˜› [youtube]jzIBZQkj6SY[/youtube]โ€‹
Hi everyone.I am doing my final year B.E in computer science.Need some help in choosing a topic for my final year project. So please suggest some good project topics under...