Is Man & Nature 'Just An Experiment' By An Advanced Civilisation?

So, I've read this book written in Marathi that tries to conclude that we (humans) and nature is just a part of an experiment being carried out by an advanced civilisation, somewhere in the Universe. That makes us little objects in the laboratory (Earth) and we're constantly being watched.

The book goes on to provide researches done and facts that point to the same conclusion. With the theories being put forward - most of the commonly asked questions can be answered.

Just thought of seeking opinions from fellow CEans. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Haven't you read "The Hitchhiker%27S Guide To The Galaxy (Novel)"?
    Try it, it's too good!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    Haven't you read "The Hitchhiker%27S Guide To The Galaxy (Novel)"?
    Try it, it's too good!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I've heard about the book from several people, but haven't had a chance to read it. Is it about the same concept?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    It's basically a comedy science fiction.

Spoiler

And so the story goes on.. It's a very funny book. I'd recommend this to any science fiction fan. Science Fictions normally are always based on doomsday scenarios. Some new technology is misused, or some experiment goes wrong or something is not right etc.. This is a new style of science fiction, the funny style. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    lol, maybe we worship that advanced civilization as God..! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    vinod1993
    lol, maybe we worship that advanced civilization as God..! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yes. Thats what the book points at eventually too. The book is called 'Pruthwiwar Manus Uparach' (Translation - Man is not of/does not belong to the Earth)

The book goes on to say that since we depict most Gods in the sky and say that they appear on Earth whenever they want and travel across the universe, there is a strong chance that what our ancestors started worshiping were an advanced alien civilization.

To support the theory the book cites hundreds of examples. One simple one if that of the Piri Reis Map - 1n 1929, a map was found on a dusty shelf in a library in Constantinople. This Pire Reis Map shows features of the earth that "nobody in 1513 should have been able to know".

Interested people may check this small video -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what's the scope and also pay scale for an electrical(e&e) engineer after securing average marks in "GATE"examination?
the beam of the structure shown in 1.jpg and 2.jpg has to be designed, without any tensile reinforcement.. the structure is essentially made of stone.. My doubts are: 1. Will...
Would like to know of the M.Tech Programme being offered at Jain University, Bangalore. How is the overall programme, labs, faculty, placements and future.
what is latch and flip-flop? what is a signal? what is a clock signal? what is a buffer? what is synchronous and asynchronous circuit?
I read various articles and research paper about voice recongnization and I got concept about converting voice to text and text to voice. But I stuck in this project what...