IS LEARNING OF MATLAB NECESSARY FOR 2ND YR EEE STUDENTS???

guys...plz ans my question..i would like 2 know if it is neccesary for electrical students to learn matlab...i heard that it would be helpfull in doing a succesfull project..plz ans my quesn

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gayatrilokineddi
    guys...plz ans my question..i would like 2 know if it is neccesary for electrical students to learn matlab...i heard that it would be helpfull in doing a succesfull project..plz ans my quesn
    Yes its not must learning subject but as you said of you are going to learn it now you can use it in your final year project or may be do some simulations of the signals using MATLAB.
  • hsirah5
    hsirah5
    You can decide depending upon your area of interest. In EEE discipline we learn a lot of different streams and MATLAB become useful if you are interested more in subjects like digital signal processing, Control systems, Engg Maths etc or planning to do projects in these areas.

MATLAB is more useful in projects involving signal/image processing. Learning Simulink along with MATLAB would be an added advantage. Now its up to you to decide..😎
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    All these Years, i dont even know what to study. My interest is getting ruined because of VTU. AFAIK, MATLAB is not a must.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    If you have the opportunity to access Matlab and have resources and people around you to help learn it, why not? While its not necessary for a successful project, learning new tools can help broaden your ideas and give you more options.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Don't learn anything just because you've no choice but learn if you're willing to gain knowledge & have interest in that thing.

Matlab will be helpful if you're making a project based on Image processing mainly.
  • Er.Saumil
    Er.Saumil
    MATLAB is very useful tool. It helps you to solve many problems in the subject like Electrical Machines. You just need to write a program and it'll solve numericals for you. Many software based projects can be done using it..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends, I'm interested in doing a project in zone based spped control system. can anyone help me in it. it also shd be implemnted in the traffic signals also
I am using a drop box constructed in a servlet page... i want that on selecting an entry in the dropbox an event be generated and handled by the same...
can anyone help me, for finding out the journals on load flow analysis.
can yu plz help me in taking admission in c-dac, i got 3116 rank in secA+B+C will i get admission in PG.DESD or PG.WiMC in hyd
A coaching company which will provide psychologically and technically trained hometutors who will take the guarantee of clearing the subject in which the candidate has got supplementary in CBSE Board.When...