is it worth doing mtech from thapar university, patiala

i am a cse graduate, and want to know is it worth taking admission in thapar university for mtech? i mean w.r.t placements for mtech students? should i go for it, or it would be just wastage of time and money. plz help me!!..

Replies

• avii
    avii
    You are looking with wrong perspective. Do only MTech if you think you can learn something and gain knowledge. Not cos if you think placements will be good and your chances of landing on a good job. With that attitude, I suggest you to not to worry about MTech at this stage.

Rather get a job somewhere, preferably start up and learn something. Then you will be able to decide what to do next.
  • Void Runner
    Void Runner
    Do not go for M.Tech if you are interested only in placements. You will be disappointed everywhere except the top IITs (note: not all IITs, only the top ones).
  • ArvindSinha
    ArvindSinha
    i have got admission in Mtech Power system in Thapar Patiala. I am nongate. Is it necessary to be gate qualified to get job in teaching after Mtech? Is Mtech from Thapar good for getting teaching job? Please suggest.
  • Abhinav Vij
    Abhinav Vij
    Hi aravind ji
    I am looking to get admission in thapar without gate. Can u help me?
  • Abhinav Vij
    Abhinav Vij
    ArvindSinha
    i have got admission in Mtech Power system in Thapar Patiala. I am nongate. Is it necessary to be gate qualified to get job in teaching after Mtech? Is Mtech from Thapar good for getting teaching job? Please suggest.
    Sir I am looking forward to do Mtech from thapar without gate. Can you please help me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sonos app was first launched in March with an aim to let users play and control their favorite music from a single place. By introducing the new version of their...
Disclaimer: The poster is not responsible for the viewer tearing the hair or splitting the side.
Priced in India at about Rs. 54,990; the Sennheiser IE 800 is meant for the rich ear canals. The German audio equipment maker, known for their headphones all over the...
zaveriWhats PHP ?It's a horrible programming language which powers most of the websites on internet. There are some reports people dying by just looking at PHP code.
To give a much needed boost to the fields of Fog Harvesting, Membrane Research or even Biological Sensing, a new method developed by the awesome researchers at the Oak Ridge...