Is it very important to learn Matlab?

Most of the students in my college seem to be obsessed about learning to code with MATLAB. Is it very important to learn MATLAB? What are its advantages?

Replies

• vasanthmbs
    vasanthmbs
    Re: matlab

ya. sure... its must😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ramkumar.j
    Is this very important to learn matlab?
    What for?

learning it will not fetch you anything.

If you want to learn it , use it in your final project and use it in future then learn it, if not no need
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    ya .it wil provide you the basic understanding of simulation..which is one of the important part in complex circuit designing and fabrications...that will give u the basis idea as well as fundamentals..for using advance softwares like VHDL and verilog..dont miss it buddy...it wil surely gona helpful in ur major projects n all.
  • supperwood001
    supperwood001
    Learn it if you need.;-)
  • Tsardoz
    Tsardoz
    I was fine without MATLAB for 15 years after graduating (yes I am an old fart). Then I learned it and was amazed I had ever coped without it. But I'd say it depends on the nature of your work. If you do any scientific programming at all then I'd say it was a must. Even for pure hardware designers it is useful, without being as essential.
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    ramkumar.j
    Is this very important to learn matlab?
    I use it all the time and find it very useful. The real question is: What would you use it for?

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB
  • callyD
    callyD
    Matlab is just another programming language. Get used to learning new ones. Programming is very important, especially in the field of mechatronics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends this is kishore, will you please let me know new seminar topics in electronics and communications. Specifically in the field of communications.😛
now i am doing in b-tech final year..my branch is ece.my problem is i don't have 60%(first class).there is no chances to increase it to above 60%. with this profile...
Can anyone tell me the topics on basis of c++?
Hi friends, How to insert Rows and Columns based on user input using javascript(HTML)?It should grow based on user selection.. And also edit the values inside the table inline using...
hi guys, i am in a great dilemma i want to start my carrer as software developer, but there are two options available to me. 1st one is belzabar s/w,...