Is it right to use social networking sites such as Fb to promote or advertise ads?

As I came across Social networking sites One question that disturbs me a lot is that it is right to use social networking sites for the sake of ads?.A recent news is that Nissan is introducing or adding pictures of the new terrano snapshots from its official websitesConsider other companies also.They promote their links in SN sites and it irritates a lot in homepage.Banning of ads in SN sites will create a huge loss to SN sites.So is there any way for satisfying both customers and owners¿
Is there any tool to block ads {promoted ads} in SN sites¿
please pour in your suggestions and your experience on promoted shares or links.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You got to join this campaign 👍, Let's hope they will figure out how stop those promotional posts also 😁

7 out 10 people still see ads 😲
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not a debate topic. Majority of social networking websites, including Facebook are into the business of online advertising. There is no question of it being right or wrong - because these companies completely control the advertisements on their network.

As @#-Link-Snipped-# said, using AdBlock will remove all the advertisements from a website shown to the user.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Please post the link.I am not able to view the video.@ianoop
    Elaborate your point friend so the discussion gets fired up.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    CSK AUTO
    Please post the link.I am not able to view the video.@ianoop
    Elaborate your point friend so the discussion gets fired up.
    That's mean you are not using adBlock 😘
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Adblock is the first thing I install after Mozilla in a fresh system!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Since a lot of you seem to be favouring, let me mention that we don't show any advertisements to logged-in users. But for the guests - ads have been put up in non-intrusive way. We hope to go 100% ad-free (except for our own ads (teasers, features, announcements ) 😉 ) in near future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday when i was in class on "vehicle body engineering" my sir explained on the advantage of having engine at front .The question i have is that we had discussed...
I have 2 HDs : 1) 320 GB 2) 500 GB 320 GB HD includes OS, I have alloted 220 GB for /home, rest is alloted to / , /boot...
In NAS ( network attached storage), we use CIFS and NFS as the file systems. Why don't we use the common file systems like FAT and NTFS in windows and...
CEans, If anyone of you is facing issues with login / logout not working; or you keep getting logged out abruptly, then please clear all your browser cookies and try...
Google Korea announced Monday about the launch of its second generation Nexus 7 tablet in the South Korean market. The latest Nexus device is up for pre-order on various online...