CrazyEngineers
  • Pardeep Saini
    Pardeep Saini

MemberApr 28, 2006

Is It Right Time

Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you all to suggest me whether i should start studying about Finite Element Analysis, as im quite despo bout it. plz do help me.

The_Big_K: Moving your post. I'm sorry that we do not have proper organization of sections. I'll rename this section to something like 'General Help'.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberApr 28, 2006

i'm not a civil engineer but I'm glad that you have chosen to be a researcher. World needs researchers & innovators like you 😁

about Finite Element Analysis, Go for it - that's my friend's advice for you. I will say do whatever you are passionate about. you'll be the most satisfied person after 2 years in job 😁

crook
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberApr 28, 2006

Pardeep Saini
    Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you all to suggest me whether i should start studying about Finite Element Analysis, as im quite despo bout it. plz do help me.

The_Big_K: Moving your post. I'm sorry that we do not have proper organization of sections. I'll rename this section to something like 'General Help'.

yes its a very good decision....to choose Finite Element Analysis........its always nice to see youngsters like you........are going after FEM..
    its future is very bright.......

in near future it will be on top of all the things...........
    😁😁

me too a have a great love for FEM😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 28, 2006

dream comes true

aha, there you see a civil engineer helping out a civil engineer. The great CrazyEngineer dream coming true 😁

Let me thank civil engineering for the great buildings [​IMG] . Pardeep, researchers have a great future, no doubt about it!

Way to go dude! 😁

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberApr 28, 2006

The_Big_K
    aha, there you see a civil engineer helping out a civil engineer. The great CrazyEngineer dream coming true 😁

Let me thank civil engineering for the great buildings [​IMG] . Pardeep, researchers have a great future, no doubt about it!

Way to go dude! 😁

-The Big K-

there should be thread on civil engineering too..as it is for the electrical anf comp...😁😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 28, 2006

Buddy!

We have a discussion open on whether we should have sections for other streams of engineering. Do we have enough people to keep those threads alive :O

We'll have those sections very soon, in near future.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register