Is it possible to give govt exams with a global degree?

Will I be eligible to attempt government exams like IAS and IAS if I have a global degree like ICAS(International center for applied sciences)instead of normal Indian graduation?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

being a beginner in the journey of being a computer engineer and with some knowledge in c and data structure how to avail software projects .we r nt sent for...
I'm a 3rd year mechatronics engineering student and I am supposed to built a walking biped robot. We are provided with a eyebot controller. Even though i managed to write...
somebody please help. . . .m in need of some hot burning issues in earthquake engineering apart from usual ones for my b.tech final year seminar n project. . ....
Hi database experts, I am running visual basic 2010 application , the program access small database which we create using sql explorer [ ie we install sql server 2005] to...
Hello my fellow CEan Photographers😀 If you are reading this thread I am sure you must have some interest in photography and want to try out your skills.So here is...