Is It Possible To Flash Android Using ODIN From Windows Running On Oracle VM ?

My Mobile-Odin is unfortunately giving me error report & thus I am unable to flash Stock ROM or anyother custom Kernel without using it. Also there is no Linux version of odin available.(Sad!)
I don't want to dual-boot Windows just to flash ROM & CK.

I tried installing Windows 7 on VM & also installed Samsung drivers, but when I open ODIN, it is unable to detect the Android connected with USB.

So, my question is :
- is it possible to connect & access Android connected to USB in Windows running in VM ? How ?

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Did you enable USB ports for the virtual environment?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nayan Goenka
    Did you enable USB ports for the virtual environment?
    How to do that ? Steps please.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Bump

Someone do help me out in installing Samsung drivers in Windows 7 running on Oracle VM in Kubuntu. I need to use ODIN to flash Android & I don't wanna install Windows as dual-boot with Kubuntu.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of developers know number of technologies to work with but prefer some specific combination which they like most. As i like to work with the combination of Struts1 +...
Top 5 standard courses in engineering field: 1. Computer Science & Engineering/IT 2. Electronics & Communication Engineering 3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Textile Engineering 1. Computer...
I am thinking of doing a new project on reducing engine emissions. During intake stroke engine intake air thorough atmosphere which contains more amount of nitrogen than oxygen. This leads...
CEED is common entrance examination for design. It is used in qualifying examination for doing post graduate examinations in design on IISc and IIT s. It assess the designing and...
We're just a few minutes away from the official Samsung Unpacked Event. Watch it live below! ​Samsung is expected to launch Galaxy Note III and Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch. Feel free...