Is it possible to change font in Slack, say to Verdana or Source Sans?

This should be so simple, but I can't find it. Just asking if there's any way to change the default font in Slack? I searched the web client as well as desktop client (which basically is their web client packed in a wrapper).

Anyone?

Replies

• Jasmine SA
    Jasmine SA

#-Link-Snipped-#

NO. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Thanks, #-Link-Snipped-# . That thread has interesting messages. Apparently users have been asking for font options in Slack since 2015! Why can't they just make a few font options available?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If someone has pursued M-TECH degree what are now job opportunities???
I want some totally new ideas of creating a desktop which I can try to implement . I have to work on this project . Please suggest creative ideas.
I read somewhere that Index Funds have more potential than Mutual Funds - SIP. Index funds as name suggest - invest in an index.  Warren Buffett won $1 million using...
I am currently working on model predictive torque control of electrical drives. I want to know its practical applications so that I can use it to start a business.
If u have 10 days to  complete the project how you plan accordingly to complete within 10 days by using agile methodoly