Is it obligatory to buy student insurance for study abroad?

One of friend who has opted for overseas studies has bought an which provides cover against unexpected medical and non-medical expenses during his study travel abroad. Is it obligatory to buy student insurance for students who pursue higher education abroad.?plz guide me

Replies

• suzanemiller
    suzanemiller
    Don't have much idea about this. I would also like know more about this. Anybody have knowledge, please share your views.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q: - Design of a Plastic Tube cutter. It automatically sizes the tube, and cuts the tube a particular angle. from its Tip. Material - PVC Shore A 75 Tube...
hello, i m 3rd yr engg student. and want to make project on train collision detection system. But without using satellite. so can any one help me to build it....
​ When we were breaking down the meaty differences between the old-school 3G and the 3G S yesterday, we made an assumption about support for OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics...
hi hou r u I have asked the engineers and students in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering I ask you to help me which is making the electronic...
hello all, i am a final year student in ece, ready to do a project. to be presented in the next 10 months. i have an idea of MULTI UNIVERSITY...