Is it important to join classes apart from Internship?

Apart from training, I keep hearing from the 3rd year engineers that they have joined some or the other class, where they will learn how to perform well in aptitude tests and GD's and all the things important for an interview.. is it really very important to go for these courses..??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Post moved to a new thread 😀
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    It's not very important to join the aptitude development classes but joining them gives one an insight toward the aptitude questions asked during the interviews. Due to the practice and prior knowledge from the classes it becomes easier for the students to solve them when the time comes. The trainers tutor the students and tell them various tips and tricks to solve different questions which one would have taken a long time to answer by themselves otherwise. I am not saying that one cannot try by his/her own.

But I think there's nothing wrong in joining these classes! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The news of Osama Bin Laden's Death is making headlines all over the world media today. Osama was one of the biggest terrorists and his death is surely creates a...
hello friends, today i got a crazy idea of commenting on others signatures we are giving comments and likes to others post then why can't we comment on others signatures...
What do you think people? How can we call Osama a terrorist? He gave up his *millions* for the sake of his own people. If he was really a greedy...
Sandeep Rajagopal Information Technology Mumbai Student interested in new softs, technos ,inventions discoveries I joined CrazyEngineers because: To meet,interact,debate,learn with Engineers in the CE Family
NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies), in association with NSDC (National Skills Development Corporation), is inviting applications to participate in the World Skills Competition 2011 in London. The...