Is hydrogen fuel cell car feasible..??

Hello, I am a 3rd yr mechanical engineering student. I want to do final year project that is something innovative and neew ( atleast in India). I was thinking of working on a hydrogen fuel cell car. Is it a good idea ? Is it feasible to make one in a college workshop ? Can someone give an idea of cost involved.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    More than INR 20 lakhs. You first need to study about fuel cells, there are many types of fuel cells each with it's own pros and cons. It is difficult to make but not impossible.
  • aamirqutub
    aamirqutub
    Thanks a lot for info... me and my team are eager to work tirelessly on this project. Can you please guide us where to start. Or someone who can guide us a little on this topic. Thanks in advance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to discuss the topic of Artificial Intelligence , what the first idea that comes to your mind when you hear this word , how you see AI ,...
Guys, fms delhi question paper with detailed solution is available at FMS - Delhi - FMS Question Papers Management Apptitude Test (FMS - Delhi) Question Paper Model Papers and Syllabus...
Hi guys. First I would like to say I do not have a degree in any thing. I am currently a student interested in becoming an electrical engineer. I am...
Hi fellow CEans! I was wondering where I can purchase equipment for electronic projects. I have some at my house but my dad got that stuff from his work. I...
hi all, i have a few questions regarding fedora in conjunction with java. 1. which distro of linux do i use for my project work. 2. which version would it...