Is freshersworld.com geniune

Hello CEan
I am totally confused about fresherworld.com , should i upgrade my membership to premium? Suggestions?

Replies

• Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    I cannot see such a website [​IMG]
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    check ur url , its : correct it from ww1 to www
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    jasim92
    check ur url , its : correct it from ww1 to www
    even though i type www , its automatically changes to ww1. Not my fault!

EDIT: I think its Jobs: Search Jobs In India, Freshers Jobs Online, Govt Jobs, Recruitment | Freshersworld.com not #-Link-Snipped-# am i right?
    double check the link you've posted.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    then search on google
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I have updated the title to reflect the correct URL of the site. I checked their portal and found out that they have the premium membership for Rs. 599+14% service tax. I could not however find the overall benefits of the plan. Also, it's a lifetime premium membership plan or just for one year or one month?

You've gotta check the details first before you make the payment.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    It's a one year premium membership plan @ 599+14%ST
  • Anu25
    Anu25
    yes its genuine site you can also refer some of their competitors like Fresherslive
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Thanks to all for take head on this matter.
    Update here if there is any information about fresher world
  • Nika
    Nika
    Its a very old website to inform about vacancies in Govt & Private sector. First read carefully that what extra you get after becoming a member. Then only go for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Zero Reflex offers you a chance to convince your family that playing games is not a pure waste of time. The game developed by Croatian company Exordium Games will offer...
A team of researchers from MIT and QCRI aka Qatar Computing Research Institute has come up with a new system that lets you watch a 2D soccer game in 3D...
Hi! I'm a student who's going to university, computer engineering next year. Unfortunately I'm a bit undecided where to attend university. I live in Montreal, with my family since my...
Had a few minutes to play around with the logo. Used some of my unused graphical skills and a few free images to create something for Diwali. How is it?...
I use a few of these on the desktop. Good. Quote: We spend so much time on our phones – why not use it for something more productive? This week...