Is Fixture Design Possible..?

Do a fixture can have spring loaded guide way, in a form of a projection of 6mm in length and diameter of 3mm from the top surface of the fixture..?

๐Ÿ‘ soon i upload the 3D model of my proposed fixture design.

The thing i wish to know is, can a fixture have a spring loaded guide way.

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Fixture

It is only top view of the fixture. 3D model will uploaded soon

pls help me guys..!๐Ÿ˜”
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    This is the PRO-E model of the fixture,
    Does the spring loaded guide way is possible...?
    Capture2โ€‹
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Please help me... to do my level best..!!!
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I cant see any reason why you cant use a spring here #-Link-Snipped-#.
    I dont know the application but be sure to have a stopping mechanism to prevent recoil.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Ya thank you for the reply. #-Link-Snipped-#
    And i'm going use this fixture design into a prototype model for an assembly line of HORN (Automobile part)
    By using this,
    I'm going to combine 2 stages in a assembly into a "Single" stage assembly and gonna to increase the production.๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We use similar design feature for numerous applications, especially where some small parts have to be held in a particular location or orientation in a larger part before a load is applied or some other process like spot welding is done.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Sounds like a nice project, good luck! ๐Ÿ‘
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Thank you guys for help..๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What would it be like to be immortal? As human beings we are limited to how much time we have in life. By taking care of our bodies with exercise...
Whenever I turn on my BSNL broadband connection, I get lot of disturbance in the phone line. The phone is connected in one room and the modem is connected in...
Shahrukh Khan's son, Aryan and his friend explain their project on preventing Mumbai's rainwater problem. Take a look -
Can you please suggest me some good books for Computer hardware? I found karbos guide in internet. Is it good? It would be also nice if you suggest me some...
Hey guys... I would like to buy a tablet for professional use... My requirements are 1. Compatibility with various document file formats (pdf,doc,ppt,xl etc) 2. WiFi and 3G 3. Use...