Is FACEBOOK complicating things???

Hai Folks, strangely Facebook keeps acting weird. It's got the new and smaller font size and some extra newbies which are sure to complicate things. Why is it trying to create a change when it's already the best??? Of course certain newbies are useful, but why the small font size??

Replies

• Paul.
    Paul.
    Facebook mean evolution... and I can say that I like it more how is designed now and how the image gallery looks. The only thing that I hate is that in the left corner, where you see what friends you have online, if you click on anybody, you can only chat with them, not to see their profiles.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Simply because Facebook is not Google. Simply because they are not looking to use their programmers skills to diversify their presence, and partly because if they do not, what 'these talented brains' will be paid for.

It lacks innovation. No matter however number of CSS or php script or Ajax you add, at the end of the day it is just creating more means of wasting time! Pure wasting of time and like any other product it has a life cycle. So without innovation and take overs, those 50 billion dollars are just gonna be wasted on nothing!
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Facebook page has now become very complicated. Features are cool but they look very complicated.
  • gohm
    gohm
    facebook is a business, the changes allow increased exchange of information for advertisers as well as users.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Its not their fault, they have to make changes on regular interval so that users dont get bore. And most of the time these changes are good. They are using new styles, coming up with new features to keep you involved and i guess that's a good thing...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Pensu
    Its not their fault, they have to make changes on regular interval so that users dont get bore. And most of the time these changes are good. They are using new styles, coming up with new features to keep you involved and i guess that's a good thing...๐Ÿ˜€
    Facebook has some new features alright, but those features are in their development stage. Maybe that's why they seem weird. Let's wait and see! Anyways it's much better than the Google+
  • Paul.
    Paul.
    Anyway...as long as facebook make girls interested to sign up, we also run on facebook everyday ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Of late there are many queries on recovering energy from ambient sources like vehicle speed breakers,vehicles traversing level roads etc. Excluding the blatantly perpetual motion based schemes, most of the...
heya all, :bighug: i bumped onto this website today and i wonder why i didn't come across carzyengineers earlier ๐Ÿ˜”......guess its Destiny! As the saying goes, "Better late than never!"...
Hai Folks, CE is a place packed with thinkers. I'm sure some of you must have tried creating new words. Why don't we all try and add new words to...
Hi guys.. what's up??? ๐Ÿ˜› I have few queries guys.. hope you all help me.. 1) How to fetch call for PI/GD..?? Means they will check only CAT score or...