Is EFY Expo worth attending?

I'm planning to attend the EFY expo 2017 (March 2-4) at Bangalore, India.
I want a second opinion/review whether the expo is worth attending, if someone has been there already in the earlier iterations...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    If you are Bangalore based then sure you can visit that. If you specially want to travel over there then I would say you visit Electronica Expo which will be in next year only now.
  • Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    If you are Bangalore based then sure you can visit that. If you specially want to travel over there then I would say you visit Electronica Expo which will be in next year only now.
    It won't happen in March '17?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Jash Mota
    It won't happen in March '17?
    Electronica or EFY Expo?
    Electronica :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you been facing slow Internet connection speeds? Well, the blame goes to Vardah, the Cyclone that hit Chennai and disturbed the nearby undersea cable network. Take a look at...
Hi guys, I'm developing a product that will be submerged only 1-2 feet under water while 1/3 feet of the upper body will be above the surface. The tech is...
Completed my BE in Computer Engineering and i want to learn more but confused what to do next.. I am good in programming and completed my BE with 8.2 CGPA....
which branch should I prefer after B.Tech?
Amazon has just announced the launch of Amazon Prime Video in India. The service is cheapest of all the similar competing services in India like Hotstar (Rs. 190/mo) and NetFlix...