Is eBay.in reliable ? (Planning to buy Google Nexus 4)

I am planning to buy Google Nexus 4. It is not officially available in India. But i found it on few online sites. During my search on eBay.in , i found that NEW SAMSUNG NEXUS S is available for Rs.11,975 only. So , now i am thinking of taking is. Instead of spending 30k+ on Nexus 4 , i want to opt Nexus S which is available on eBay.

What would you guys suggest? Anyone on CE purchased anything from eBay before? I know eBay was there even before flipkart existed. But Nexus S for 12k is damn cheap. It used to be 22k when it was released. This is what is making me to think twice. Check the below link and give your views.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've ordered using eBay.in once and was satisfied with the service. Ideally you should look for 'seller' information (and rating). Also make sure that the seller isn't selling used phone.

But given the price difference, I'd rather verify 3x before buying.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    I don't want to take risk at the same time i don't want to miss that phone at that price.
    According to that link its a brand new phone and seller has got good ratings.Now i wish eBay had a retail store so that i could check the piece and buy it.😔
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for this thread, friend. With the upsurge of ecom sites, even I get confused at times whether to trust a site completely or not.
    When things don't go as expected, we are at the receiving end of the torture of 'customer care'. I hope eBay doesn't fall in that legacy.

We need more reviews here. CEans, please speak out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have create my own robo.. so plz give me suggestions..which Book refers about this.
How can I make Vim apply C++ syntax highlighting ?
hay guys i want to make rmi application using netbeans IDE i know all the steps for creating rmi application but dont know how to create stubs and run the...
Could anyone tell me, on what CMS this site is made, Is it made in wordpress, Joomla or some other CMS, and Forum on SMF or some other..?😨
It's no wonder that as we continue to eat up all the fossil fuels, the time has come that we figure out the most efficient ways to tap the solar...