Is Chris Gayle the best T20 and 50-50 Batsman in world

After yesterday's scintillating century by Chris Gayle studded with 9 sixes I was just thinking that is Chris Gayle is the most explosive and consistent player for T20 and 50-50 cricket???

I agrees that he is not the best for test cricket but you need to agree that he is the hardest hitter and consistency is awesome as well. Yesterday, Century against the NZ was just an example of it.

-CB

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    He is a monster of T20 😲 ... can hit 5 sixes in an over without any expression on his face...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Agree with you. Afridi was such hard hitter but he loose his form and never come back with such consistent performance. While Gayle has proves his importance.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Completely agreed. The way he hits the ball is amazing. And the best part is he remains expressionless like he is not making any effort. Seriously a nightmare for bowlers.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    He is really amazing hitter of the cricket ball........ we all love him in Bangalore!!!
    Past to IPL seasons are like, no RCB without Gayle!!!
    Hope Dr. Mallya will retain him and will not put him into Auction the coming season.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    no owner would like to put him in auction if he confirms his availability for the season.
    Poor SRK, do not know why the hell he had allowed to go Gayle.. 😔

-CB
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Gayle's record with KKR was too low......... Who knows what got into him later..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Monster is on the roll,
    Hitting New Zealand brutally, currently on 85 NO.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    Monster is on the roll,
    Hitting New Zealand brutally, currently on 85 NO.

-CB
    This thread is now dedicated to all those bowler.whome Gayle going to beat very badly.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Gayle's 150 Against NZ was studded with 4 sixes...
    I was underestimating him, and said he is one of the brutal player in one day as well as 20-20; however he proved me wrong with today's inning against NZ. He is the best in the business in Test as well.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    What a phenomenal batsman he is, I am a big time fan of him.
    Made quick fire 64 to register victory for WI over NZ.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    What a phenomenal batsman he is, I am a big time fan of him.
    Made quick fire 64 to register victory for WI over NZ.

-CB
    It was like he is playing one day in white uniform.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    godfather
    It was like he is playing one day in white uniform.
    I must say 20-20
    64 of 49 balls is just awesome; cracking batting studded with 2 sixes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i'm now in 7th semester eee. Getting a job after b.tech was a goal to me. But after realising M.tech graduates are getting placed in reputed core companies with...
Freelancing seems to be growing industry in developing countries like India, Philippines, Pakistan, Nepal and in the middle east as well. Freelancing is mostly about selling your skills and abilities...
Facebook did perfectly well on the social side of communication. But the moment it wants to enter the professional side of the communications between people - LinkedIn not going to...
When CE started, I thought the world spoke English and adopting it for the sake of all the communication here on CE would bring us lot of engineers. Lately, I've...
Sir i hardly have no idea regarding Smart Notice Board! But i think if i do my final year project on it will also be useful for my college. is...