Is cheating in exam good?

One of my friend posted some videos on Internet on how to cheat in exam. Is it good to cheat? Is it necessary? Well I don't know but here is what they do.

[video=youtube;1ZuttHMjFKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuttHMjFKs&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3DHow%2Bto%2Bcheat%2Bin%2Bexam........... its%2Ban%2Bamazing%2Btrick%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1[/video]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It is a shame people need to cheat. Here is another stalwart 😔

[video=youtube;ryEo5vjquiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryEo5vjquiQ&feature=related[/video]
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hmmmm in my view mugging and cheating both are same but mugging is legal and cheating is illegal
    only knowledge and knowing subject is important for me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cheating is bad. Period.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Yes period Biggie, But we need to discuss on Narayana's point. Mugging up is also a form of cheating what say?
  • sachleen
    sachleen
    cheating is definitely not good......i think if u have ur concepts clear..den there is no need to cheat....
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Haha I say different its good to cheat in the exam because theres nothing about the exam which is good.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    All I can say is.... " It is better to get zero than to cheat!!!"😉
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Cheating - The word itself gives a bad sound when we hear it and the ways shown in videos were absolutely cheating and its bad. If we put the same effort for preparation than for cheating it will definitely will bring a big satisfaction for us irrespective of result.

but in some cases some ways of doing the same is acceptable...

When you can't remember it what you study and for an uncovered portion with a lot of derivations you can actually remember the derivation or key points in the derivation and when we receive the answer paper - write the derivation in the answer sheet before the question paper is given in ruf. Its not cheating. Here we are actually doing the same but we are using our brain as medium.

What say CEans?
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    I do not believe cheating is good. Neither do I think that mugging up is a form of cheating. There are some things that are required to be mugged up like the formulas, etc. Also in theoretical subjects we have to remember the key points even though we have clearly understood the subjects. For that we have to mug up using our own tactics and devising our own mnemonics, don't we?

Also, not all students are sharp and able to grasp the subject even after trying. For them, mugging up is the only resort they can cling to, to clear their exams and it also lands them with a descent job that they are satisfied with.
  • sachleen
    sachleen
    agree wid u dileep.....
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Nion
    I do not believe cheating is good. Neither do I think that mugging up is a form of cheating. There are some things that are required to be mugged up like the formulas, etc. Also in theoretical subjects we have to remember the key points even though we have clearly understood the subjects. For that we have to mug up using our own tactics and devising our own mnemonics, don't we?

Also, not all students are sharp and able to grasp the subject even after trying. For them, mugging up is the only resort they can cling to, to clear their exams and it also lands them with a descent job that they are satisfied with.
    do you really think we need to mug formula's why can't we derive and learn them this gives more knowledge to us
    coming to theory subjects learning is better than mugging because we can't remember more time if we mug them then what the need of keeping such subjects in syllabus if we don't learn them what the difference between cheating and mugging
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Mugging is definitely not cheating..

You are not supposed to mug, and mugging is discouraged because you won't benefit from it in the long run. You'll mug up, vomit them in the next day's exam and the forget it easily enough. This serves no purpose..
    That's why mugging is said to be bad. But it's not equal to cheating. If you are really desperate and you have no other go, you can proceed and mug up rather than try to cheat..

So, I'd say, when you mug up, it's like you're cheating yourself..
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Cheating is not good,as getting marks is not the only thing.If you cheat today,you will incur the habit of achieving everything through cheating,as its the easy way out.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    actually cheating is a skill........!!! lolzzz........
    cheating and mugging up are the two big spoilers of the students brain...................
    even in 2day's education system, there is a hell lot of syllabus, which in the end a student has to mug up only so that he can be a qualified guy according to the grading system!! :-(
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    if your cheating in the exam then why write it! instead choose the field you like and happliy enjoy that field
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    narayana murthy
    do you really think we need to mug formula's why can't we derive and learn them this gives more knowledge to us
    coming to theory subjects learning is better than mugging because we can't remember more time if we mug them then what the need of keeping such subjects in syllabus if we don't learn them what the difference between cheating and mugging
    You can't always derive the formula in the exams due to shortage of time right?
    What I am trying to say here is that cheating and mugging up are not the same. And of course I do not support either of them.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Nion
    You can't always derive the formula in the exams due to shortage of time right?
    What I am trying to say here is that cheating and mugging up are not the same. And of course I do not support either of them.
    lol funny answer i mean there is derive to learn formula in practice session
    try this if we derive formula 1st time it may take 10 min in 2nd time 5 min later after more practice we can do it in fraction of seconds and if we practice in this way we can remember direct formula
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Cheating in exam is good if the chap intends to get into politics. Good training. See post below on youth in politics.
    How else do we create Rajas?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Im at last term of license of power engineering. and I should providing a project. who can help me for subject?😭
can anyone tel me why can't electricity be stored???? wht'z the actual reason behind it...??
Hello all, I am trying to create a code generator for my embedded C program. The purpose of this generator is to have a graphical interface so that customers can...
Why it is advisable to design classes which make objects immutable ? When it is possible ?
HI everyone So many of us undergraduate engineers always ask this question, so i'm just going to put it out there and tell me what u think.... "does marks matter...