is ce compitable with new opera 10.5?

i found that ce is not 100% compitable with opera. if any one is using it please rewiew it.😕

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    may be you can take screenshots and send it to admin, whereever you found was incompatibility, that would help have a look.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]Technical Paper Presentation[/FONT]​ [FONT="]Participation: [/FONT][FONT="]Team of Maximum 3 members[/FONT] [FONT="]Rules & Regulations:[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Topic for the presentation has to be chosen by the participants.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Maximum 3 participants per team.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]15 minutes...
Trillian File Size 15MB Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports chatting on Astra, Windows Live, Facebook, Yahoo, MySpace, AIM, Email, Google Talk, Skype, ICQ, Jabber,...
Hi guys! I know previously English scared asked this question, but now am asking this question with respect to my use. I will use atleast 6 hours a day now...
write a program similar to mobile key system? Like say you want to send a message to someone then if you press 2 one times then press enter it will...
1. i want to know the basic process of transformer so that i can have a fair idea???/