Is Big Data certification a good option for undergraduates?

I have a 1 year of experience in JavaScript Web Development. I also did MEAN STACK course in Pune, but i am not getting a good job. So, I am thinking to learn Big Data from Hyderabad. Is it okay for me to go for this course?. Will I get good package in this area? and what institutes I must join which provides best learning and jobs?

Thanks.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Some good institutes for BigData training are -

1. Jigsaw Academy
    2. AnalytixLabs

I have heard that they provide placement assistance to students upon completion of the course, but I'd suggest you read online reviews of these institutes and also directly call and connect with the authorities for enquiring about the placement of previous batches.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I could help but I'd first need to know what all do they teach in BigData course. A general advise would be to search for bigdata jobs available in the market, their eligibility criteria and then find out if the course covers that. 

• Koustubh Muktibodh
    Koustubh Muktibodh

Thanks. But is this course beneficial for me. Will I get good package in this segment? Or I should search for mean stack jobs only?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://qz.com/work/1209523/how-to-get-a-world-class-education-for-free-on-the-internet/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
Hello guys!myself azeem.I'm going to complete my Marine engineering and planning to pursue mba.Actually im confused which branch do I have to choose in mba.
How to calculate deflation, stress, and bending on the fixture that its assembly drawing is depicted in the attached pic.
So I’ve researched salaries but nothing speaks better than an actual person telling their experience. Can some peole share their starting salary? If possible from Indiana or Ohio 
What do you need to do in order to ensure you make the right choices?