Is any engineer intrested in making carrer in semiconductor MNC

Friends,

I am vivek mantri, Area Sales Manager -Western india , working for semiconductor disti mnc. ours is 1.2 billion USd company.

Presently in pune i am looking out for the candidate who wants to make carrer in corporate and key accts sales. Promoting various lines like texas, maxim, St micro, against competitors, generation new enquiries, RFQs, promoting new designs along with applications team, will be major responsibility. Its more of technical sales.

If anyone intrested pls do mail me ur resume at my officila id #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards

vivek mantri

Replies

• ambrish gautam
    ambrish gautam
    can i have your email id>???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Justin Kolodziej *Engineering Trade: Well, there's a slight complication. I think I filled in "electronics", but in reality, I understand software engineering and electrical engineering as well. It was...
Hi Crazy Engineers, This is Amit Kumar Gupta, newly joined member. I am a Embedded Engg. working with eInfochips, Pune, India. I have done MS in Embedded System Design and...
HI friends have you heard of the institute" C-DAC" in India which offers PG Diploma course in embedded .VLSI and other software courses? I know that C-DAC Hyderabad is very...
Hi everyone, I am having some future plans to invest my savings in investment companies and I have been making a search online for this. I have found some that...
Hi! All , I am totally new to the forum. But i was really moved by the idea CE has come up with; to get in touch with Engineers all...