Is a member in eBIZ.com.....?

I wish to be a member in eBIZ.com is it a worth or not, i came to know about the terms and conditions ,membership in that, can any one lend me a hand, who is a member in that, etc
Expecting a positive approach from any one.

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Is there any one to give any sugession about this..๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rkvasan68
    Is there any one to give any sugession about this..๐Ÿ˜•
    I tried to load ebiz.com and nothing shows up. Tell us what it is about.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess it is some sort of MLM company.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    The_Big_K
    I tried to load ebiz.com and nothing shows up. Tell us what it is about.
    sorry the site address is this.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    AbraKaDabra
    I guess it is some sort of MLM company.
    yeah, it a MLM Company,
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Any suggestion about this threat..?๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rkvasan68
    Any suggestion about this threat..?๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Not sure if there's any kind of threat. Any existing member of the program will only be able to tell if the associates are getting paid well and on time. Finally, if you can afford to spare their entry / annual fees; you may give them a try. I've however stayed away from MLM plans for all long.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    The_Big_K
    Not sure if there's any kind of threat. Any existing member of the program will only be able to tell if the associates are getting paid well and on time. Finally, if you can afford to spare their entry / annual fees; you may give them a try. I've however stayed away from MLM plans for all long.
    thank you #-Link-Snipped-#.
    A friend mine is there in that, he only told me about that (MLM Company). He asked me to join in that, i asked him for time. I rather discussed with my sister but she told me,(it will be like brainwashing) not to engage in that kind of business. so i'm in utter confusion. so it ended like this..!!!๐Ÿ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi dude, my name is niranjan and i am little confused by the colleges some offering vehicle engineering as a masters degree....and other automotive...which one is better and what is...
sir,in 2014 i will complete my btech...n my age will only 20 year that time..n i am not able to attempt IES exam..i want govt job? what can i do?...
which version of IS 456 is good..how it cost? pls give detail about it....thanks in advance..
Well here is a new idea: now in thermal power plants, which employ boilers and turbines, how about replacing the boiler shell with a giant sterling engine. the main shaft...
Cams are mostly produced by milling operation, but then what is the detailed procedure ? what kind of cutting tool to be used ? what kind of machine (horizontal or...