CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Souravd • 26 Apr, 2012
Mohan Naik
Can i get IS:6248
IS: 6248 (SPECIFICATION FOR METAL ROLLING SHUTTERS AND ROLLING GRILLS) is attached herewith.
3.6k views

Related Posts

@Manashree Thokal · Jul 2, 2012

By using Multi User Chat System application people can chat with friends in the network area (LAN) by using intranet mailing. This should work fine under any operating system. Abstract:...
1.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 23, 2009

CEans, I've been searching for one for a long time now but haven't found any. If you are aware of any open source mysql data reporting tool, please let me...
2.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 6, 2013

After Hero Honda, Kinetic Honda Motor Ltd and Honda Siel Cars India, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has been the Indian subsidiary of Honda Motor Company, Japan. The company...
4.7k views

@rengaraj · Nov 25, 2009

Sir / madam, My question is A 1 KM long wire is held by 'n' poles. If one pole is removed the length of the gap increases by 5/3 meters....
3.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 25, 2014

ISRO's ambitious Mars Orbiter took the leap of faith towards the red planet from Sriharikota, India on November 5, 2013. ISRO's confirmed that the journey so far has been as...
5.2k views