IR Transmitter and Receiver

I want to built IR transmitter and receiver to turn on and off an LED from 10-15 feets.

if u have any circuit or u have done any thing like this plz help me

Replies

• sabeng
    sabeng
    help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    135/433 MHz (M4/L4) transceiver is available in the market, go for it. It works.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sabeng
    I want to built IR transmitter and receiver to turn on and off an LED from 10-15 feets.

if u have any circuit or u have done any thing like this plz help me
    Try to understand this circuit this is IR Receiver Circuit.
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am doing B.tech in computer science, third year. I have to do summer training after this semester. I am not sure from where to do it. One...
This is to inform all Crazy Engineers that the most hotly used software by Civil and Mech Engineers : AutoCAD has been developed into an online version - AutoCAD WS....
somebody heard of it???? please reply to it................... and can i appear for it i am presently in 3rd year...............😒
I want to calculate the overall efficiency of a gas turbine coupled with generator in a co generation plant with HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Boiler)... I need to make an...
Is there any possibility to use the waste heat which is coming out through a chimney whose temperature around 150 deg C in many of the industries?