IR source

can i determine that in which direction an IR emitter has been placed by using a IR sensor???

Replies

• Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    no rply...😔
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    Mohit parnami
    can i determine that in which direction an IR emitter has been placed by using a IR sensor???
    What direction? Robot direction on using IR or determine IR lead?
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    ya i wanna know in which direction ir led is placed using ir detector....
    for ex- I wanna take my robot having ir sensor to my home where ir led is placed ,how can i do that???????
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    i dont know about ir.

But for an electromagnetic signal, we can determine the source point of the signal.

just rotate the receiver antenna and calculate the signal strength in all directions.
    In which direction the signal strength is more, the source will be in that direction.
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    ya i think you can apply this for your task.
  • hetal prajapati
    hetal prajapati
    i think that resiver may be in any position but the ir ray trhrough trasmiter should be fall perfectly on riciver .
    😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This section is for all the CEans (Final year students)who don't have a job yet. I wish to know what alternate plan have you thought of? Share your thoughts, ideas...
All I know about EVDO is that it stands for Evolution-Data Optimized. I'm sure all telecommunication engineering students would shed some more light on this topic. What are advantages/disadvantages of...
😎 hai frnds jst suggest me one good ieee project for my m.tech comp science.
olive telephone mobiles has been a great innovation, and recently they have launched the product of VG2300. i though it was an awesome product, since the user can just plug...
😁hello, everyone. It is the first time to come here. I am glad to make friends with you. lol. I am a normal worker, the support of a website.