IR Light and Motor.

Hey guys.
I'm Having a IR tx n rx, The matter is that i need to open a curtain using the IR Rx. and the input unit is a DC supply...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    deal2die
    Hey guys.
    I'm Having a IR tx n rx, The matter is that i need to open a curtain using the IR Rx. and the input unit is a DC supply...
    What you have as a IR Tx? Any Remote? and which sensor you have used for Reception?

And what you want to ask exactly you want to implement this system then what you need any mechanism that drives Curtain Motor or any circuitry for this?

-GodFather
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    godfather
    What you have as a IR Tx? Any Remote? and which sensor you have used for Reception?

And what you want to ask exactly you want to implement this system then what you need any mechanism that drives Curtain Motor or any circuitry for this?

-GodFather
    Yes I'm using a remote and I just asked a IR receiver from the shop which is commonly used in TV's..And i also have a photo diode..
    Wen the tx (remote) sends a signal, the motor have to spin and the curtain is opened.
    Any kind of mechanism that would make this is ok with me..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    deal2die
    Yes I'm using a remote and I just asked a IR receiver from the shop which is commonly used in TV's..And i also have a photo diode..
    Wen the tx (remote) sends a signal, the motor have to spin and the curtain is opened.
    Any kind of mechanism that would make this is ok with me..
    Well as you are searching for mechanism, you can start a thread in Mechanical Section. So are you clear with your Receiver Circuitry? or not yet?
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    godfather
    Well as you are searching for mechanism, you can start a thread in Mechanical Section. So are you clear with your Receiver Circuitry? or not yet?
    ya. just found a circuit from a friend. will try and say what happens...
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    And i also have a photo diode..
    Hey, Don't use photo diode have a TSOP 1738 it has 3 terminal,etc.............
    and if you are ready to make this projects connected your I.R. Led to 555 astable mode. the value of Resistance and capacitor to have 38KHZ or near by ( this 38Khz is very good for IR application)
    the ouput terminal 3 of 555 should be connected to transistor. the reciver part is also easy first make this Tx and ask problem
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    RRITESH
    and if you are ready to make this projects connected your I.R. Led to 555 astable mode. the value of Resistance and capacitor to have 38KHZ or near by ( this 38Khz is very good for IR application)
    the ouput terminal 3 of 555 should be connected to transistor. the reciver part is also easy first make this Tx and ask problem
    Thank you for the info.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RRITESH
    Even you can use RC5 Remote but then it would be Complex System so Whatever Pritesh suggested is OK.
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Even you can use RC5 Remote
    Is RC5 a wireless module??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RRITESH
    Is RC5 a wireless module??
    RC5 is the Protocol, For More Info :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    RC5 is the Protocol, For More Info :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    It was all about IR transmission with coding, I believe i have seen it before also.
    God father, I want to know have you ever implement it??

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RRITESH
    It was all about IR transmission with coding, I believe i have seen it before also.
    God father, I want to know have you ever implement it??

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Yes, I have implemented RC5 Remote in my one project. at receiver side you need one Microcontroller. 😀
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Yes, I have implemented RC5 Remote in my one project. at receiver side you need one Micro controller.
    If you are using micro controller at Rx side, then i think it must be a TV,DVD,etc .... Remote control. Is this true??

If you want to use any micro controller ( programing) for that then you can use Decoder IC like HT 12E/D there are many like this you can also add a RF module like 433MHZ....!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RRITESH
    If you are using micro controller at Rx side, then i think it must be a TV,DVD,etc .... Remote control. Is this true??
    Yes We have use the Remote which follows RC5 protocol or NEC or whatever. and Mostly TV,DVD remote follows them.
    If you want to use any micro controller ( programing) for that then you can use Decoder IC like HT 12E/D there are many like this you can also add a RF module like 433MHZ....!!
    yes we can replace IR with RF Signal too.
  • martinSteve
    martinSteve
    First tell me about the censor which are being used by you.Answer can not be given without knowing about your censor.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    First tell me about the Sensor which are being used by you.Answer can not be given without knowing about your Sensor.
    ​
    The sensor is TSOP 1738 ( I.R. receivers) it has 3 pin.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,. What is the best painting for the wall decoration of the bedroom,. I really like the interior paintings more as compared to others,.
hi I am usually sign in with 'f Connect' button. But now i can't sign in with is facility from last two days.😲 Is there any problem with that please...
Hai frns i have a doubt in Network nodes... How is the collision occurance intimated to other nodes in a network???
Hi everyone.My name is Tonmoy.I am a beginner in this forum.I am student of DU.IN this year I have completed my graduation.Now I an searching for a new job.So members...
Taking courses like Android app dev,Java,PHP etc or joining any company as a trainee benifit a fresher.