iPhone 4 On AirTel Or Aircel - Recommendations

iPhone 4 has been launched in India on AirTel and Aircel networks. I've been looking for recommendations on which network provider has better offer for the phone. Airtel said that they'll give away the iPhone 4 at half the price to all customers with a monthly bill exceeding Rs. 2k. I'm wondering whether any CEans has purchased iPhone 4 in India. How's your experience?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    is it not Iphone 4 which had the reception problems??? are they giving away the case as well for free?
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I have iPhone 4G and HD2 but love my HD2 due to its inherent capacity of running Android and WP7

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC recently launched HTC Wildfire S in India for a price of Rs. 14k. We covered the news through VoiCE. Now, there are several users who are looking to buy...
Hello all, thought of sharing this news with you Dear Associates, Our attention has been drawn to the fraudulent activities in the name of Mr.Ashish Bakshi (Deputy Manager HR); CONT...
The trend among Indian IT engineers to get 'on-site' has been existing over a decade now. Through 'on-site' engineers are sent to client's site of working for a limited period...
I was shocked to read the TOI News: TN medical colleges seek Rs 25-45 lakh as capitation fee - The Times of India that colleges in Chennai are charging over...
I think I was fortunate to have studied engineering at the beginning of last decade. My total expense on engineering course was under Rs. 50k ( $1000). However, in the...