IPGCL or POSOCO? - Which internship is better?

guyzzplz help me out!! i had applied for summer internship in my college & have been selected in both Indraprastha Power Generation Corporation Limited (IPGCL) and Posoco, Delhi. But I am not able to pick one out these two.. which one is better among them, where i would get better exposure and experience!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ayush_pse
    guyzzplz help me out!! i had applied for summer internship in my college & have been selected in both Indraprastha Power Generation Corporation Limited (IPGCL) and Posoco, Delhi. But I am not able to pick one out these two.. which one is better among them, where i would get better exposure and experience!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
    First of all prepare yourself as a trainee and point down the field both company working on. Also get The feedback from the seniors about the training method on both company and choose the Best.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you ask the authorities about the kind of role you will be playing as an intern in both the companies? If you find that it will be easy to decide which one is best suited for your needs.
  • Ayush_pse
    Ayush_pse
    In IPGCL, i will be trained about the daily working of a gas-turbine powerplant and thermal powerplant. Whereas POSOCO is related to power distribution Throughout Delhi. So i am not sure which field would be better regarding future prospects- power generation or power distribution?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ayush_pse
    In IPGCL, i will be trained about the daily working of a gas-turbine powerplant and thermal powerplant. Whereas POSOCO is related to power distribution Throughout Delhi. So i am not sure which field would be better regarding future prospects- power generation or power distribution?
    According to my point of view both fields are good for future prospects. Go with any company. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ayush_pse
    Ayush_pse
    thank u sir..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out these 15 totally ridiculous laws from all over the world. Post your comment below.
Looks like iPhone 5 has been leaked with a longer than usual body and a smaller dock. Check -
I am a crazy guy who completes his Bachelors in Electronics & Communications.
Kids will solve the following in less than 10 minutes but you highly educated engineers and engineering students will definitely take longer. Try it out and post your answer in...
anybody knows how this ilab thing work.