IPAI - Institute Of Patent Attorneys Training & Information

CEans,

Following is message from IPAI -

RULES/REGULATIONS

Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is providing professional training in Intellectual Property Rights for candidates to appear for Patent Agents Examination, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent/Patent Attorney under the Patent Act and Rules.

ELIGIBILITY :- Degree in Science, Engineering , Pharmacy or Technology.
TRAINING MODE:- Correspondence with contact classes
Study materials will be sending by courier/by registered post immediately after joining the course. 35 hours contact classes shall be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, in October/November-2011.

The Last date for submitting the application: 15/09/2011

EXAMINATION

Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) will conduct Examination
through Patent Offices at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai -in January 2012

EXAM SYLLABUS

The qualifying examination shall consist of the following papers and marks, namely: -

Paper I – Patent Act and Rules 100

Paper II- Drafting and interpretation of Patent specification and other
documents 100

Viva Voce 100
Total marks: 300

The qualifying marks for each written paper and for the viva voce
examination shall be fifty per cent each, of total marks and a candidate
shall be declared to have passed the examination only if he obtains an
aggregate of sixty per cent of total marks.

COURSE FEE:-
Rs.15, 000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only)Fee should be paid by cash or by DD drawn in favour of “The Institute of Patent Attorneys” (IPA), India, payable at New Delhi.

Or

Transfer to our Account:

A/c Name: INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS (IPA) ,INDIA
A/c No. 1022-101-1000781
IFS Code: ORBC0101022.
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Sector-10, Dwarka, Delhi- 110 072

The training course will comprise the following: -

1. Introduction to Intellectual Property rights.[/h]
It covers all aspects of intellectual property rights i.e. Patents,
Trademarks, Geographical Indications, Industrial Designs and Copyright.

2. Patent Act and Rules.

It covers explanation and understanding of The Patents Act, 1970 with
special emphasis on Paper I of the Patent Agent Examination.

3. Patent Specification Drafting and other documents, Interpretation.

It covers all the practical and technical aspects of drafting of a Patent
Specification and other documents with special emphasis on Paper II of the Patent Agent Examination .

COURSE CERTIFICATE

Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) shall issue a separate certificate of training:-

PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN PATENT LAW & PRACTICE

INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS (IPA) ,INDIA.
Ist Floor, D-999, Near Jai Jawan Gas Agency, Ramphal Chowk,

Sector-7, Dwarka , New Delhi-110 077.

Email: #-Link-Snipped-#

M: 09810395199.

Disclaimer: IPAI is CrazyEngineers Sponsor.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...
I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...
The IITs are trying to balance the gender-ratio. With the entrance examination a mere eight months away—on April 8—the IIT-JEE body has decided to cancel application fee for girls. However,...
Hi guys.... I'm an 2nd year B.E.(ece) student... I'm thinking of pursuing MS in some foreign univs... Please tell me some scholarships so tat i can apply for them.... I'm...
hello friends here is some quiz race anyone interested they can register and get there its really awesome guys here the link Cognizant Events all the best guys 👍