iPad Officially Launched In India For Bulk Buyers. Priced At Rs. 33,000 (16Gb)

Apple has officially lunched iPad in India. The much awaited tablet from iPad has been made available for bulk buyers (corporates) and the individual buyers like you and I will have to wait longer.

The price is as follows -

1. 16 Gb Model: Rs. 33,000/-
2. 32 Gb Model: Rs. 54,000/-

If you are thinking of getting it for yourself; you'll have to get it from China - as it'll be unlocked. The US version of iPad is locked and if you unlock it, the warranty will go void.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a detailed review of Nokia C3-01 - Nokia C3-01 Detailed Hardware, Software, Features Review & Price - CrazyEngineers
Is there a way through which the incognito window in chrome can be blocked. If so, could you please explain it?
hello everyone. can anyone please give me the link to the pin diagram and block diagram of ADSP's Blackfin-BF537 processor. it will be of great help. thanks in advance
Milo's CEO, Jack Abraham must be a happy man today. He's just confirmed the news of acquisition of Milo by EBay for $75 million (Twitter / Jack Abraham: It's official....
Just thought of keeping my knowledge updated. I've heard that couple of network providers in the USA are already offering 4G services and download speeds up to 6-8 mbps. As...