iPad India Price List

Apple has finally #-Link-Snipped-#, officially. Here's price list of iPad in India -

iPad with Wi-Fi

• 16 GB: Rs. 27,900
  • 32 GB: Rs. 32,900
  • 64 GB: Rs. 37,900
iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G

• 16 GB: Rs. 34,900
  • 32 GB: Rs. 39,900
  • 64 GB: Rs. 44,900
What's your opinion of iPad prices in India, especially when the alternatives with better features are available in the market and Apple will soon launch iPad2 in the western markets?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Considering the fact the modern mantra, "Work hard, Party harder", a party after work to rejuvenate the mind is the "to do" thing. My thought is if celebrations become regular...
Blackberry’s been famous for the full QWERTY keypad phones especially useful for rapid emailing and messaging. The Blackberry Malibu is your Blackberry Curve Touch and it’s a CDMA phone. But...
This idea popped up in my mind while writing a new post for VoiCE. I believe electrical, electronics and/or bio-medical engineers might be interested in working on it. The idea...
Hi, Currently am working in a company which has two years of bond. I would like to do higher education. In 2010 i had cleared GATE exam with 95.3 percentile...
No. I am not asking you the name of the inventor or anything of that sort. Recently, one of my lecturers said it's compulsory to give a National Level Paper...