IP address issue

Dear All,
We have one user who is not able to use internet. I have changed the ip address , dns etc. but still it is not pinging, we have a router there, but the user is still not able to ping that itself. Please help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - bit difficult to troublshoot without knowing the network setup. Could you describe the overall setup and tell us if it's a new setup of existing setup that worked fine but doesn't work after doing x,y,z things?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Also do check that the wire and jack are functioning properly, eg try it for some other computer. If that is not the case then, as Biggie said, more info is needed.
  • balackvolt
    balackvolt
    now the issue is fixed, it was from the user side,he is in other location, he don't know English,also he is not a technical person. He just wrongly typed the dns ip. Anyway thank u for ur support, I appreciate it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, This is Sreekumar, I'm a Network engineer posted in Bangalore (ttkhealthcareservices). I found this site through browsing seeking to interact with the best in the Business.
Hey guys.., Recently I have got a problem with microsoft excel..let me put as simple as i can,If i have a value in one cell (say k2) and also i...
Here is a battle robot built (not mine) as a final year project. Looks more like a battle tank, I confess. https://www.instructables.com/id/Autonomous-Sumo-Battle-Bot-with-Pneumatic-Flipper-/?ALLSTEPS

Hai

I'm new to this forum.I'm going to take isro computer science exam.while searching the material,i found this forum.Now i visit this forum regularity and also i post my queries and...
I want to know about class A,B,C addresses and how many subnets waithin that address and also no of hosts per subnets.Clarify my doubts