iOS6 new features which Android already have
I read few articles about latest WWDC that iOS is getting better coming with new feature but I noticed that all are the features are already present in Android since version
2.3 (Gingerbread) or just updated in (4.0+) ICS
let take new features of iOS:
1. Ditches Gmaps and came with own map with turn by turn navigation, Google maps already have this since STONE ages๐
2.Facebook and twitter system integration, Which android phone doesn't have๐
3.Priority Contacts:similar with Gmail's priority Inbox and latest contact I just got with latest Gmail update๐
4.Auto sms/reply with sms/do not disturb sms- its again same come with all Androids๐
5.Improved SIRI with voice commands: I can't comment it that it is poorer or better than Samsung/Google voice command since I never experienced the SIRI. but Google/Samsung voice works well in creating sms, calling someone, setting alarm and post Facebook status
#-Link-Snipped-#
-- and some other features, If anyone know please compare it.
One thing also iOS is missing always is notification bar which let you know unprocessed facebook,twitter,mail, sms, task and other application specific notification is still missing.May be Apple will copy it in iOS7๐ฒ
Apple is suing Samsung for copying phone model. Hey, Google why not you sue apple for copying your features ๐