iOS Project Ideas - Develop Apps For iPhone or iPad - Third/Final Year Students

Let us make a collection of project ideas for developing apps on iOS for iPhone and iPad. iOS App developers use Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment (IDE) and have the knowledge of objective-C which is extension of ANSI C.
Those who are interested can refer to the iOS Developer Library - (#-Link-Snipped-#)
and Download the Stanford University's iPhone Development Guide - (#-Link-Snipped-#)

You also ought to know that there are three main UI elements in the app that you create:
  • A text field (in which the user enters information)
  • A label (in which the app displays information)
  • A button (which causes the app to display information in the label)
I am giving it a start with some mini-project ideas.

1. Abacus. We all used in kindergarten. Kids can use it on the iPad and learn.
2. Sudoku Puzzle.
3. Currency Converter
4. Blogging Platform
5. Tic Tac Toe Game

We encourage you to share your own ideas and discuss the app development problems that you come across.

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    AbraKaDabra
    Let us make a collection of project ideas for developing apps on iOS for iPhone and iPad. iOS App developers use Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment (IDE) and have the knowledge of objective-C which is extension of ANSI C.
    Those who are interested can refer to the iOS Developer Library - (#-Link-Snipped-#)
    and Download the Stanford University's iPhone Development Guide - (#-Link-Snipped-#)
    Finally, I got the thing I was looking for. Thanks buddy !! 😁
  • Harshal Dholakia
    Harshal Dholakia
    I want a unique project defination in IOS for my final year training. The topic should be with outline and screenshots. There must be something new in the application.
  • Safhalya Patra
    Safhalya Patra
    Hi
    This is Safhalya Patra
    I am now in my final semester
    Looking for a project idea
    My current project is on maps and top 10 movies
    Still I find it difficult to make a new one, as I am out of ideas .
    Would you please help me out of this
    My mail Id is #-Link-Snipped-#
    Regards
    Safhalya Patra
  • Drashti javiya
    Drashti javiya
    I want a unique project defination in IOS for my final year training.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one tell me how can i download youtube videos without having youtube downloader???
Here is a list of project ideas based on Zigbee. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list...
hello, when we are using single phase transformer ,when we are designing equivalent circuit of transformer ,we will transfer all secondary to primary /primary to secondary, tht time resistance, reactanc...
I am delighted in joining this group,I'm named Tre and i am a sturding Mechatronic Engineering, m from Africa.My hobbies are hunting and swimming.The reason why i joined cazyengineers is...
Here is a list of project ideas for Information Technology or IT. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....