iOS 5 Upgrade Problems & Issues. Fix Deleted Apps Music Photos & Folders!

iOS 5 upgrade for idevices including iPad, iPhone, iPod etc. is being rolled out. However, lot of twitter users are reporting issues with upgrade which include deleted apps, music, folders and photos! There's an outrage among the early upgraders. However, there's a fix - by restoring your stuff from your iTunes from PC or Mac. Simply connect your iOS to your iTunes on your PC and then hit the sync button. The whole synch process could be very long, but it's worth the wait. Once the sync is complete, you should be able to get your lost data back.

Tip for those who're starting an upgrade: Back up first before attempting an upgrade. You should at least save your important photos somewhere on your PC or Mac. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've just upgraded iOS to latest iOS 5. The upgrade was fast, smooth and didn't result into any problems. Be alerted that the new update will delete your old apps. So backup everything before you upgrade.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sequence S is such that Sn = Sn - 1 + 3/2, and S1 = 2 Sequence A is such that An = An - 1 - 1.5, and A1...
Dennis Ricthie, the developer of "C" language and UNIX passed away yesterday. The world is goona miss him....๐Ÿ˜”
Blackberry service outage since last few hours has been affecting thousands of BB users across the world. The problem that initiated in Europe and Middle East soon spread across various...
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ i am doing ME in embedded system technologies. please help me to find a project for my course.
What exactly is Youtube Space Lab? Well, Youtube with Lenovo, in cooperation with Space Adventures, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the European Space Agency (ESA), and the Japan Aerospace...