IOCL Gate 2012 Recruitment

Hello Experts,

Gate result was out on March 15, 2012. I am pretty much interested to go for this PSU.
Please let me know the cut-off for Computer Science 2011 so it can give me some idea of getting a call.
My Gate percentile is 98.3, rank is 2790, marks: 49/100. Plz let me know if i have chances for call from IOCL for CS. Moreover till what date the list will be disclosed?

Regards
GC

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I think there are high chances that you will get a call from IOCL.

For those who are unaware about this IOCL recruiting engineers who have appeared for GATE 2012, can take a look at these :

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell me about powerpoint presentations about this topic????
Once upon a time, laptops were not suitable for running engineering CAD/CAE applications. Engineers used desktop workstations for that purpose. However, hardware companies have gradually realized that the people who...
Hi Dear CEans (Crazy Engineers), This is Krishna and I am a POST GRAD (M.Tech.) in Computer Science and working in IT sector for the last few years. I have...
I’m getting into the intricacies of questions that should I do part-time job to make more money or study in my spare time. For you, what will you do in...
These are the predictions - GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR CS/IT General: 31.5 SC: 21 GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR EC General: 22 GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR EE General:...