Inviting Student & Tech Startup Entrepreneurs

A lot of college students are taking up to entrepreneurship.

As a newbie, it must be really tough as well as challenging to face the various hurdles that come bundled with every start up. Start-ups bring a gush of fresh air to the entrepreneurship. We would like to know more about you and your startup.

#-Link-Snipped-#

At CrazyEngineers, we want to feature the interview of your core team members regarding your company, work & the experiences related to it.

To do so, Send us a 5 line introduction of your startup to editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

We will soon get in touch with you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Last week I was just reading around blogs and I found an advertisement about PC performance boosting software. It was long since I had reviewed any PC performance boosting software,...
My maternal uncle is Civil Engineer and he works for Indian Railways, whenever I meet his friends they tell me as an Engineer they always fantasize being like him because...
Beijing, Dec 9, 2010— GstarCAD, one of the world leading providers of 2D/3D CAD software, today announced the release of the significant functions of GstarCAD2011—a group of 3D solid model...
A day or two before while on CE-Forums I found someone was curious to know if there really exists any Hardware Virus? And the answer is yes there does exist...
Registry is considered as one of the most brain bombing part of Microsoft Windows OS. From quite some time I am trying to understand it bit by bit. So here...