Inviting pranksters!

CEans,

I need your help in a prank I'm setting up. All you need is a telephone [Mobile/Landline] etc.

Obviously, I'm not disclosing anything here.

Express your interest & lend your helping hand by shooting a mail to -> pranks at crazyengineers dot com

[PS: You remain anonymous all the time. Don't worry.]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Update]

We need minimum 20 from our gang to make it successful.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why do we have a dull response? So far only 2 CEans have confirmed their availability & support.

I'm waiting for more! Remember - you just need to have a phone and a strong desire to have fun. That's it.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hey... biggie you sure are up to some thing really nasty. Boy, I have a strong desire to have fun, but I'm out of this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Hey... biggie you sure are up to some thing really nasty. Boy, I have a strong desire to have fun, but I'm out of this.
    I knew it. No problem. We're doing it, no matter what.

...and even if I don't get support here, I know other ways.

Others: Join in 😁!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Update]

My fellow pranksters: I'm *NOT* playing pranks on anyone of you. Confirm your support and I'll send out the plan details to you. You may then choose to opt out.

You have nothing to lose, you see.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    I knew it. No problem. We're doing it, no matter what.

...and even if I don't get support here, I know other ways.

Others: Join in 😁!
    Official Declaration:
    1. Biggie is a big prankster. So at least I'm not trusting him for this.
    2. Go ahead and join if you want to risk being caught at some thing really big.
    3. This is my last post on this thread

Enjoy :grin:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hah, its difficult when the near & the dear(?huh?) ones do not support.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi big k... am doing my msc soft.engg in coimbatore..... can u tel me some languages dut i colud learn in part time
I am planing to implement a simple autopilot for my R/C aircraft. I want to generate a signal which is same signal as the sensors generates to my circuit. In...
hi , i m ravi shanker prasad from patna . and i m doing B.Tech.in EEE from durgapur. i m in 2nd year and i wanna do something in my...
What is basically API and its uses Application Programming Interface , its features r applications

Hi

Hi my name is Guy I'm from the UK, currently in IT support mainly doing training although have done work in PC fault diagnosis/repair and worked as an Analyst Programmer...