Inviting all latest job openings!

CEans,

Why not post all the recent openings in different industries? You may even refer CEans for openings in your organization and earn referral bonus! [​IMG]

Where else would you find the best engineers from the Industry?

Couple of points you might want to pay attention to while posting a new opening -

1. Make sure that the title of the thread/topic gives all the necessary information to attract attention.

Ex: JavaScript Professional: > 3 years experience : etc.

2. Avoid spammers collect your address by posting your email id in following format. Example: admin at crazyengineers dot com . This is readable by humans, machines may not catch it 😉

3. Avoid posting phone numbers - for you might start getting offers from all tele-marketers. Unless, of course, you are a loner who needs to talk to someone. 😛

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you think Google is THE company you should be working for, head over to Browse India openings and find out if they have a position suitable for you....

hi

hi...........................😁
CEans, I need your help in a prank I'm setting up. All you need is a telephone [Mobile/Landline] etc. Obviously, I'm not disclosing anything here. Express your interest & lend...
hi big k... am doing my msc soft.engg in coimbatore..... can u tel me some languages dut i colud learn in part time
I am planing to implement a simple autopilot for my R/C aircraft. I want to generate a signal which is same signal as the sensors generates to my circuit. In...